Perry4Law, PTLB and PTLITC provide the Exclusive Techno Legal Litigation, Consultancy, Corporate Advisory, Training, Education and Skills Development and many more Services in India and World Wide. We provide Techno Legal LPO and KPO Services, Techno Legal Corporate Services and Techno Legal Skills Development Services in India. Our services further include Techno Legal Cyber Forensics Services in India and Techno Legal E-Discovery Services in India.
Our Exclusive Techno Legal Risk Management Services in India include the following:
(1) AML And Financial Frauds: Money Laundering and Financial Frauds have significantly increased in India. Whether it is Companies or Banks, money laundering and financial frauds and crimes are occasionally committed. In some cases, Indian Regulators have even punished and penalised the guilty person / company. Our Techno Legal Policies and Strategies ensure that you remain on the right side of the Law and are not engaged in unnecessary litigations.
(2) Cyber Forensics Investigation And Litigation Support: As people and institutions are becoming aware of the importance of Cyber Forensics, they are using the same for strengthening and supporting their Civil and Criminal Litigation. However, Cyber Forensics requires a Techno Legal Expertise and it must be done properly to make the result admissible in a court of Law. We ensure that valuable Digital Evidence is properly presented before the Courts so that the cases of our Clients are represented in best possible manner.
(3) Cyber Law Due Diligence Services: Cyber Law Due Diligence is one area that is ignored by most of the Companies and Institutions. This result in breach of various Laws and Regulations, especially the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules prescribed under it. This also results in commission of various Cyber Crimes and Cyber Contraventions. We ensure that you and your organisations comply with Cyber Law Due Diligence requirements of India.
(4) FCPA And Anti Corruption Compliances: Some multinational companies are also doing legal due diligence to ensure that the Indian subsidiaries and companies they have invested / are about to invest are complying with the foreign laws like Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) 1977 of the US and the UK Bribery Act 2010. We provide exclusive Techno Legal Corruption and Technology Related Due Diligences Services in India.
(5) Frauds And Cyber Crimes Investigation: We are managing the Exclusive Techno Legal Centre of Excellence for Cyber Crime Investigation in India. We help in investigation of Cyber Crimes ranging from Hacking/Cracking, Phishing, Malware Attacks, Cyber Terrorism, Cyber Warfare, Cyber Espionage, etc. Further, our Exclusive Techno Legal Centre of Excellence for Cyber Security in India is extending the Cyber Security Support to strengthen the existing Services.
(6) Serious Frauds Investigations: Serious frauds investigation has become very stringent recently. We assist in serious frauds, cyber frauds and white collor crimes investigations. We regularly provide our legislative suggestions to Serious Frauds Investigation Office (SFIO) of India. We also provide services pertaining MLM Companies Frauds and Financial Crimes Investigation in India.
(7) Trainings And Skills Development: We have been providing Cyber Crimes Investigation Training in India and Courses on Investigation of Cyber Crime Cases in India. PTLB is also working in the direction of formulating Regulations and Guidelines for Effective Investigation of Cyber Crimes in India.
See the Online Legal Internship, Training and Distance Learning Education in India post for more details about our Training and Skills Development Initiatives.
More information in this regard can be found at Online Techno Legal Skills Development platform and E-Learning Platform of PTLB.
We cover areas like Cyber Law, Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, Cyber Crimes Investigation, E-Discovery, E-Commerce, E-Courts, Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), etc.
The “Application Form” can be downloaded from Here. See the Students’ Enrollment and FAQs segments of PTLB for more details. For payment of the fees, see the Payment Mechanism of PTLB.
If you are an educational institution, you may contact us for MOU and Tie Up opportunities.
If you are a professional who believes that she/he is already well qualified, you may consider the option of getting Empanelled with PTLB.
If you are interested in Legal Lifelong Learning in India, you may see the Continuing Legal Education Institution and Centre of PTLB.
You may Contact Us for your Techno Legal Trainings and Skills Development requirements. Casual queries and non professional communication would be declared spam and blocked from future communications. Further, applications of trainings requests without prescribed application form and fees would also be treated as spam and blocked.